Monday 6 October 2014

Why AR Rahman Has Not Render His Voice in KaaviyaThalaivan and I

Kaaviya Thalaivan Director Mr. Vasanta Balan conversation with

A.R.Rahman about I and Kaaviya Thalaivan songs...



Vasanta Balan : Why didn't you render your voice in any 

of soundtracks in I or Kaaviya Thalaivan.

A.R.Rahman : There is no compulsion that I should sing in each 


movie



Vasanta Balan : But Fans(Rahmaniacs) are expecting that


A.R.Rahman : I am happy If I have given my music properly.


Vasanta Balan : Might be you didn't have space to render your 

voice in Kaaviya Thalaivan soundtracks but there is a space in I. 

Why didn't use it?

A.R.Rahman :Yeah, I could have sung "Ennodu Nee Irundhal". 

But singer Sid Sriram done a great job than me. He didn't 

recognize much during Kadal track "Adiye".. This will help him to 

go places. I dont want to waste just grabbing his track for my 

rendition.

Director Vasanta Balan shared this conversation stating 

A.R.Rahman is a great human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment